Friday, November 25, 2005

One to provoke some comment?

Me again ... trying at least to get something up here each week. For now that's all I can aim at ...

I wrote a column last weekend, one that I thought would get me nothing but grief. Instead, it got posted high up on the commentaries at Free Market, and then almost immediately got congratulations from several directions. Before I go on, here's the link for that piece (warning, subject matter is a little 'out there'): VIRTUAL" CHILD SEX: IN SEARCH OF A "VICTIM"?

Now that you have read the story, this will make more sense. One of the responses was from a group that is even more outraged by the "travesty of justice" involved in the issue than I am, and they provided chapter and verse about the "would-be vigilante group" that staged the whole thing.

As a result, I am now working on part two, and probably three and maybe more, exposing these self-styled "child protectors" ... who are in actuality just a bunch of sadistic creeps with nothing better to do than ruin other people's lives. (Note: Their tactics more often than not result in NO arrests, and even more rarely any convictions, and their purpose seems more about having a mouse to torture than any higher sense of "morality" ... more as I uncover more.)

If the threads of the tale warrant it, I may even expand into investigating the repeated White House/Congressional sex slaves allegations, which seem far more dangerous to me than the possibility that some lonely guys might be chatting with teenagers in some virtual arena ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home